How to Have the Best Kids Birthday Parties at Emerald City Gym
If you are looking for the best kids’ birthday parties in town, then look no further! Emerald City Gym has everything you need to make your child’s big day very special. We offer several one-of-a-kind options for kids birthday parties that you and your kids will absolutely love. Here’s how to have the best kids birthday parties at Emerald City Gym:
- Enjoy everything from open play to Monster Mountain to the coolest kids’ birthday parties ever! Emerald City Gym has cool stuff like in-ground trampolines, rope swings, a foam pit, and a rad 12 foot rock climbing wall! We’ve even got a zip line, slam-dunk basketball, a maze, tunnels, slides, and totally awesome obstacle courses.
- We can provide the cupcakes to make your party planning super easy.
- And if you like a little more structure, you have your very own personal party coach to lead your kids through all the exciting activities!
- All Emerald City Gym kids birthday parties include a coupon for each child to use on a return visit.
- Every birthday child gets an awesome t-shirt!
- Did we hear you ask for extras for kids’ birthday parties? You’ve got it! For a small extra fee we will provide the goods: plates, napkins, treat bag, EVERYTHING!
- And, are you ready for the special “parent surprise?” The Emerald City Gym staff does ALL the clean-up for our kids birthday parties! Aren’t parties better when you don’t have to clean up? Of course!
We have so many options that you might just have a hard time choosing which one, so we say try a new option every year! Your kids are going to love this surprise. Their friends will be talking about this all year!
Do you have toddlers? Well, we’ve got perfect kids birthday parties all ready for them, too – the Parent Tot Party. We can help make this the best birthday party for kids of all ages.
For details about the different types of kids birthday parties at Emerald City Gym, along with pricing and availability, go to the party page on our website.
Posted on January 15, 2014
by Emerald City Gym filed under