Kansas City’s Emerald City Gym offers a variety of gymnastics classes for boys and girls of all ages.
Learn about the different gymnastics programs we offer and register below.
REMINDER: All students must re-enroll in their class and guardians must digitally sign our updated release form. To enroll, click “Register” next to the class you want to sign up for in the list below. If you are already in our system, you can login with the email address you used to register. If you have never logged into the Parent Portal or if you can’t remember your password, you will have the option to “Reset Password”. Once logged in, you will have to digitally sign the updated release form, then you can “Find Classes”. If you have any questions or issues, click HERE to email us here at the gym.
Please watch this instructional video that will show you our new check-in procedures:
Click HERE to view classes through July 31, 2020.
Click below to register for classes starting August 1, 2020.
*Instructors subject to change*
PARENT-TOT STRUCTURED CLASSES
Our staff assists parents to guide their child through obstacle courses, games and interactive activities. Children will gain confidence and body awareness through gross motor skills, body shapes and modified beginner gymnastics skills.
Parent-Tot Structured (coed for ages 2-4)
For Parent-Tot Open Play, click HERE.
These co-ed classes provide fun while developing gross motor skills, exploratory movements, cooperative games & basic gymnastic skills on specialized preschool shapes and scaled down Olympic apparatus. Must be potty-trained.
Preschool (coed for ages 3-5)
Munchkins (coed for ages 4 1/2-Kindergarten)
Advanced Munchkins Girls (coed for ages 4 1/2-Kindergarten)
Girls will have fun on all the Olympic apparatus: floor exercise, vault, uneven parallel bars, balance beam plus trampoline.
Girls 6-7 (girls ages 6-7)
Girls 8+ (girls ages 8 and older)
Intermediate Girls (girls ages 6 and older)
Advanced Girls (girls ages 6 and older)
Boys will have fun developing skills on all the Olympic apparatus: floor exercise, pommel horse, rings, vault, parallel bars, high bar plus trampoline.
Boys 6-7 (boys ages 6-7)
Boys 8+ (boys ages 8 and older)
Advanced Boys (boys ages 6 and older)
TUMBLING & TRAMPOLINE
These co-ed classes are for children 8 years and older to develop basic and advanced skills on the floor exercise, rod floor, tumble-track, trampoline and mini-tramp. Great class for the child that likes to jump.
Tumbling & Trampoline (coed ages 10 and older)
Overview of Class Prices
- Recreational class tuition is $57.00 per month (invitation only classes tuition may increase). Classes meet once a week. Tuition is based on 4 classes per month and will remain constant regardless of holiday and gym closings. Some months may have 5 weeks and others may have 3, but when we plan out our yearly calendar, we make sure that every class averages 4 classes per month.
- We can prorate your first months tuition if you start mid-month.
- Tuition is posted on 1st of the month, and cards on file will be run on the 5th of the month. A $5 late fee will be added if tuition is not paid by the 15th.
- We do not offer make-up classes for gymnastics classes.
- Registration Fee is $35.00 per child, which includes an Emerald City T-shirt; this fee renews annually at $25.00. We must receive a completed registration form with registration fee to guarantee a spot in a class. Please call to verify availability (913)438-4444
- We provide one free trial lesson for new students. Please click HERE to schedule your trial.
- Recreational class tuition for second child or second class is $51.00 per month.