Kansas City’s Emerald City Gym offers a variety of gymnastics classes for boys and girls of all ages.
Learn about the different gymnastics programs we offer and register below.
REMINDER: All students must re-enroll in their class and guardians must digitally sign our updated release form. To enroll, click “Register” next to the class you want to sign up for in the list below. If you are already in our system, you can login with the email address you used to register. If you have never logged into the Parent Portal or if you can’t remember your password, you will have the option to “Reset Password”. Once logged in, you will have to digitally sign the updated release form, then you can “Find Classes”. If you have any questions or issues, click HERE to email us here at the gym.
Please watch this instructional video that will show you our new check-in procedures:
Click below to register for classes.
*Instructors subject to change*
Register For Classes
Overview of Class Prices
- Tuition is based on 4 classes per month and is posted on 1st of the month. Cards on file will be run on the 5th of the month. A $5 late fee will be added if tuition is not paid by the 15th.
- Recreational Class tuition is $57.00 per month. Classes meet once a week.
- We do not offer make-up classes for gymnastics classes.
- Registration Fee is $35.00 per child, which includes an Emerald City T-shirt; this fee renews annually at $25.00. We must receive a completed registration form with registration fee to guarantee a spot in a class. Please call to verify availability (913)438-4444
- We provide one free trial lesson for new students. Trials must be scheduled through the office.
- Recreational Class tuition for second child or second class is $51.00 per month.
- Parent-Tot Open Gym is $6.00 per child on a walk-in basis. Release form required