SGAC Men’s Invitational
March 5 - March 7
2021 Men’s Competition FINAL Schedule
Friday, March 5th
Session 1: USAG Level 6 & 7
Open Stretch: 6:00 PM
Announce Teams: 6:15 PM
Competition: 6:20 PM
Saturday, March 6th
Session 3: USAG JD 1 & 2
Open Stretch: 12:00 PM
Announce Teams: 12:15 PM
Competition: 12:20 PM
Session 4: USAG Level 8, 9, & 10
Open Stretch: 4:00 PM
Announce Teams: 4:15 PM
Competition: 4:20 PM
Sunday March 7th
Session 6: AAU All levels (Emerald City Level 4 & 5) & Open Compulsory
Open Stretch: 1:00 PM
Announce Teams: 1:15 PM
Competition: 1:20 PM
“Be Like Nick” Scholarship Award Presentation will be held immediately following Session 4
Meet Location: Jordan Valley Ice Park, 635 E Trafficway St, Springfield, Mo 65806
NO ADMISSION FEE!!!
Doors will open 15 minutes before the session starts.
There is no reentry if you leave the building.
There is some limited free parking on site. Once that fills up there is parking available at the Jordan Valley Parking Garage.
The fee is usually $10 for the day.
Please see attached form for our COVID safely procedures.
• Health screening, including temperature checks will be conducted when entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 will not be allowed to enter.
• Due to the health department restrictions, we are allowing 3 spectators per athlete. We will have a table set up for spectators to check in. We will not be allowing spectators in until 15 minutes before the beginning of the session. This is to allow plenty of time for the previous session to clear out and for us to properly sanitize the facility.
• There will be a separate table for gymnasts and coaches to check-in, before proceeding into the competition area.
• Masks MUST be worn at all times when in the facility. Gymnasts will be able to remove masks while warming up or competing.
• Social distancing will be implemented in the spectator seating areas as well as on the
• competition floor. In the seating area there are marked out seating rows for social distancing purposes. This year we will not be able to have spectators standing along the walkway rail above the seating area.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at each event for gymnasts as well as throughout the facility for spectators. Gymnasts and coaches will sanitize between rotations.
• The facility will be sanitized between each session.
• There will not be any water stations available this year. Please make sure to have your
• gymnasts bring their own water bottle.
• Awards will be on the competition floor at the completion of the competition that way
• spectators can continue to maintain proper social distancing.
• Everyone will enter through the doors located by the main parking lot. Everyone will exit through the opposite doors. These doors will be labeled.