Structured Open Gym
Monday – Thursday 8:00-9:00
$12 per session OR purchase an 8 visit punch card for $75.
Students will be able to structure their own workouts under the supervision and coaching of 2 of our Team coaches experienced coaching all levels and events. Students can use their time in our gym to maintain high school gymnastics skills during off season, learn new skills for cheerleading, tumble and trick time, or maybe spend some time on the trampolines. All skill levels are welcome! Our goal is to maintain a comfortable learning environment for our athletes, and allow them time to explore and work in our gym. By allowing this to be on a walk-in basis, students can work out around their already busy schedules. Come in 1 hour a week or 4! It’s up to you! You must be registered in our system and sign the waiver to participate. No registration for this class specifically online, all drop in.
Click HERE to register your family in our system.
Overview of Class Prices
- Tuition is based on 4 classes per month and is posted on 1st of the month. Cards on file will be run on the 5th of the month. A $5 late fee will be added if tuition is not paid by the 15th.
- Recreational Class tuition is $55.00 per month. Classes meet once a week.
- We do not offer make-up classes for gymnastics classes.
- Registration Fee is $35.00 per child, which includes an Emerald City T-shirt; this fee renews annually at $25.00. We must receive a completed registration form with registration fee to guarantee a spot in a class. Please call to verify availability (913)438-4444
- We provide one free trial lesson for new students. Trials must be scheduled through the office.
- Recreational Class tuition for second child or second class is $49.00 per month.
- Parent-Tot Open Gym is $6.00 per child on a walk-in basis. Release form required